Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Process, show, and the now


Some process getting ready for the show
and Rumples head before he was painted.












The show.


















New idea concepts for puppets. Keeping them paper cut outs, but string puppets. Doing paper so I can get proportions better than Rumple (though I don't mind the exaggerated proportions on him since he's an imp)

The Devil (based on the Devil with the Three golden hairs)
I just see him as this bad ass 80s metal guy with the long blonde hair ripped muscle shirt and tight pants.






 I don't see myself keeping lil Red Riding hood so traditional now that I see her drawn out. Though she has a creepy face... I might just make her look like something out of a Tim Burton movie..
I always say the Devil's grandmother as a sweet lady. In these stories the Devil and his grandmother were never seen to me as evil. So I want a little old grandma with a bat shall.







I'm sure these ideas will change. Quick sketches for someone that is trying to figure out what the hell I'm going to do for the next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment