Monday, April 14, 2014

New Patch Designs

So I'm trying to design new patches for the 5-panel hats that I have been selling. I've decided to retire the X design and make something that has a bit more details. So far these are a few ideas.

The tree vector is from the mountain range design that I released in the fall, and the clipper ship and ship wheel are from the clipper ship t-shirt design.

The two top ones are about 2x3in. The smaller ones are about 1.75x2.5in but I'm not sure.

I'm more interested in the format of the bottom two because with the text being just the initials it isn't as busy, and balances out the space as well. With patches and screen printing in general I have to be careful with how little the detail is because small detail is hard to burn into a screen.

I'm also thinking of somehow incorporating one of the abstract collage images into a patch.

No comments:

Post a Comment