Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Hey look I made a post. - Book idea -

This is what I'm thinking for a book idea to put all of my collages in. I want to entitle this piece 'Something Once Lost' - this being my show title and the definition of the word recovery that I used that brought me to the fairy tales. This cover is just a sample tea stained cover -I got this online- And if I do end up going with this cover idea I want to stain and scan my own tea stain. But other cover idea's would be most appreciated.
I tried two different ways to set up this book. Text plus picture, but I'm not sure if I want the picture to have the tan background or not. So I showed it both ways. I also broke up the text in Hansel and Gretel so that both collages would have text with it. I think it looks a bit cleaner then the whole summary all on one page. This to me also read "I'm a children's story!" I don't know if I want this to be my final process book       or if I want to make a separate book talking about that the project is about and showing my process in doing these collages and of course my favorite piece Rumple.
















No comments:

Post a Comment