Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Raven Exercise

Hello everyone! This is my first post and I'm kicking it off with some sketches. These are from the codes I did during last semester just in line drawing form! These drawings, I believe, will help me develop a better version of code Raven; one that is more interesting and more coherent. I also tried to make one of my sketches into a quick time movie....I'm still having some difficulty with that part. It seemed easy enough, until I tried it of course! For some reason the frames are only saving as jpgs and the quick time player needs either tifs or pngs....so....hopefully I get that sorted out! I also included an old sketch of Raven from my novel (the one right below this paragraph) in case anyone was interested in checking that out. Have a good night!














No comments:

Post a Comment