Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Going For Broke Thesis Exhibition Photos - Young Fellow Clothing

Here are a few photos of the process of setting up my part of the exhibit.
I projected my Young Fellow logo onto the wall and penciled it in. 

And then I outlined it in a light gray ink and filled it in.



I had a total of 8 collages hung up on the wall.


I set up my shirts so that they were suspended off of the wall hanging on a thin wire tied around gray brackets. I made it so that viewers could spin the shirt around which allowed them to see the front and back of each shirt. I also placed 3 strap back hats on the front of the bracket over the wire of the shirt. I wanted it to express a "retail" feel. 

I placed my inventory of shirts on the shelf that I installed on the wall along with several assorted screen printed patches.

Also, a big thank you to Nico for helping me hang the brackets off the wall so that I could hang my shirts, for helping me install my shelf and her's and Mackenzie's assistance in painting my logo onto the wall during late hours of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment